Special Events/Community Service
The Special Events/Community Service Committee develops and implements plans for special events on campus and creates awareness of community service opportunities available for staff participation.
ASC Save the Dates for 2017-18 Events
- Sept.12: Joppa Build part of DU Good Week (September 11 – 16)
- Oct. 30: Chili Cook-Off
- April 13: Meals from the Heartland Service Project
- May 9: Sapphire Awards
- May 23: Annual Kickball Tournament (2018 Kickball Tournament Registration)
- Kick Ball Rules
a. 8 Team Single elimination
b. Teams of 10-12 players
C. 10 players on field, all must bat
d. 4 innings with max time limit of 20 minutes per games
Players are tagged out when the ball hits them in a location from waist down.
e. Umpire has final word and decisions will be respected and undisputed
- June 13: Scavenger Hunt
ASC Book Club
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in participating or would like additional information about the book club.
- Fall Book: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Winter Book: Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- Spring Book: Arrowood by Laura McHugh
- Summer Book: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
October 2017 Minutes
October 2017 Special Events Minutes