Resources for Faculty & Staff
Welcome to the CPHS Faculty/Staff site. Please find below a number of University and College resources and forms.
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
University Recognition/Awards: (http://www.drake.edu/hr/anexceptionalworkingenvironment/recognitionatdrake/)
- Madeline M. Levitt Teacher Award
- Madeline M. Levitt Mentor Award
- Madelyn M. Levitt Distinguished Community Service Award (faculty or staff)
- Principal Financial Group Global Citizenship Award
- Drake University Spring Faculty and Staff Recognition Event which honors Drake employees who have reached 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 years of service, as well as upcoming and recent retirees.
- Excellence in Learning and Development (ELD) certificate. The ELD program provides varied and frequent learning opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth and effectiveness. Participants earn an ELD certificate and receive a gift by completing eight hours of programming during the academic year
University Distinguished Professorships: (http://www.drake.edu/acad/honors/distinguishedprofessorschairs/)
- John R. Ellis Distinguished Chair of Pharmacy Practice (CPHS Faculty Members)
- Ellis & Nelle Levitt Distinguished Professors
- Windsor Distinguished Professors of Science