As you come face-to-face with all the opportunities and challenges of college life, it’s good to know you’re not on your own. From the RA in your residence hall, to your adviser and other professors, the people of Drake are looking out for you and want nothing more than to help you succeed.
In addition, you’ll find a network of services and resources here to help:
- Academic Assistance—Offering workshops, peer assistance, and skills-building to help you achieve your best, turning that shaky B into a solid A.
- Campus Safety and Parking—Keeping everyone at Drake safe and secure.
- Career Services—Helping you bring together every learning experience, internship, service project, and campus activity into a solid preparation for the professional world or graduate school.
- Counseling Services—Providing professional support to assist you with any personal difficulties you face.
- Dean of Students—Bringing together all the people and programs that help make the Drake community work so well, starting with one of your first Drake experiences, Summer Orientation.
- Disability Resources—Helping ensure both access and achievement for students with learning differences or physical disabilities.
- The Drake Book Store—Selling everything you need to fill the role of the successful Drake student, from (of course) books for all your classes, to must-have items of Bulldog apparel.
- Health Center—Providing health information and resources, treatment for illnesses and injuries, and referrals to other providers whenever needed.
- Student Handbook—Containing all the information you need on Drake policies and guidelines.
- Student Records—Handling registration for classes, issuing official transcripts, processing grades, and maintaining all official academic information, including the academic calendar.