Drake Law School's Career Development Office is committed to providing first-rate, proactive assistance to all students and alumni throughout school and beyond.
Providing support for both the traditional and alternative legal employment markets—whether local or national—the Career Development Office (CDO) offers individual attention and direction while empowering students and alumni to have control over their job search and professional development.
CDO services include:
- Individual counseling and career planning
- Resources on resumes and cover letters, interviewing strategies, conducting a job search, introduction to law firm life, and more
- On-campus interviews
- Information on applying to the state bar exam and application support
- Mock interview program
- Formal and informal mentor programs
- Structured networking events
- Expansive alumni network
- Job database with hundreds of job postings
- Many live and online education programs, focused on careers and professional development
Learn more about the CDO:
Jennifer Zwagerman, Director of Career Development
Carole Tillotson, Associate Director of Career Development
Sara Hughes, Administrative Assistant, Career Development Office
Drake Law School Career Development Office
2507 University Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50311